In line with regulatory requirements, Agored Cymru requires all its centres to:
- Adhere to contents of the signed centre agreement
- Implement a robust and transparent process for establishing the identity of all learners prior to registration
- Adhere to all Agored Cymru policies and processes published to the website pages
- Send an appropriate member of staff to a standardisation workshop at least once every two years
- Adhere to the quality assurance expectations for Access to Higher Education (AHE) as published on the website pages
- Adhere to the quality assurance requirements of the regulated qualifications as published in the website pages.
Agored Cymru Service Standards
Please contact the compliance coordinator if you have any enquiries relating to our service standards.
In line with regulatory requirements, Agored Cymru will:
- Allocation of a centre manager within 10 working days of receipt of the full centre recognition form
- Allocate a formal start date to a new centre within 5 working days of receipt of returned signed centre agreement and payment of initial invoices in full.
- produce and issue claim sheets within 10 working days of receipt of correctly submitted learner registrations.
- dispatch certificates securely to centres within 10 working days of approval of a claim.
External Quality Assurance (EQA)
publish, for site EQA visits, reports to centres within 20 working days of the event.
Payments, Invoices and Charges
- ensure payment to supplier(s) within 30 days of receipt of invoice
- notify centres by the end of January annually of its charging structure for the forthcoming academic year
- respond to enquiries about invoices within 5 working days.