Agored Cymru offers Offender Management organisations a wide variety of learning opportunities in offender management settings for offenders and people working with them including:
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
- Healthy Eating
- Environmental Work
- Basic/life Skills/ ESOL /Money Management ILS
- Information Technology
- Child Care
- Building and Construction/Painting and Decorating,
- Health and Safety/ Manual Handling
- Gardening and Horticulture/ Woodwork
- Motor Vehicle and Bicycle Maintenance
- Anger Management/Drink Driver Rehabilitation
- Creative Arts, Craft and Music
- Preparation for Work/ Careers Planning
- Volunteering in Youth Justice/ Youth and Community Work/Training the Trainer
Credit based learning allows offenders to accumulate credits with more than one provider which can build towards a nationally recognised qualification on the (Credit and Qualification Framework (C.Q.F.).
It is possible to write your own curriculum tailored to a particular setting, for example in one credit (ten hour) units, and to deliver and assess through the medium of Welsh or English
Agored Cymru offers support to Offender Management providers through a network of links, contacts and standardisation events, and in mapping the curriculum to Court Orders.
Agored Cymru units are delivered by approved Centres. The Centre assures the delivery and quality of the curriculum and must meet national standards in relation to its learners and the OCN.
Find out more about becoming an Agored Cymru Recognised Centre click here
Or contact Huw Jones