Booking a course
Places can only be booked via this website.
Look for the details of the course you wish to enrol on and follow the link.
- Bookings should be done for individuals. Sorry our system does not allow block bookings at this time
- Please be aware that where courses are held at external venues, bookings close 10 working days before the date of the course.
- Check that the course you want is the right one for you.
- Is there another course you need to attend before attending the one you are booking?
- Check that the language of delivery is right for you.
- We offer our courses in both Welsh and English languages as well as bilingually.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent electronically -further details of the course are available at the booking point of the website.
If you don’t get a confirmation email, we are not expecting you – so give us a call to confirm we’ve received your booking.
Courses can only be booked via this website; all other enquiries should be addressed to our Professional Development Manager Richard Pugh Jones, at Agored Cymru via email@example.com or by phoning 01248 673 453.
Should training sessions be postponed for any reason, delegates who have already placed bookings will be given priority places on any future events.
If you can’t make it we need to know at least 10 working days before the course date.
- Otherwise your centre will be charged a cancellation fee of £35 per person if the course is being run at an Agored Cymru office.
- Or full cost recovery on a per person basis if the course is being run at an external venue especially booked by Agored Cymru.
- Unless of course you can give your place to a substitute staff member. If so give us a call to tell us who is coming.