First Aid Qualifications
Why offer Agored Cymru’s First Aid qualifications?
Our Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) and First Aid at Work (FAW) Awards are:
- the recognised First Aid qualifications for the UK
- designed to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- competitively priced (one off cost) with no registration fee
- supported by robust quality assurance
- available in Welsh and English
Who are they for?
Anyone who is required or wants to achieve EFAW or FAW for:
- the workplace
- voluntary activities
- enhancing employability
- personal development
What is the cost?
Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work: £5
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work: £8.70
There are no formal entry requirements for Agored Cymru’s First Aid qualifications.
Our qualifications are valid for three yearsfrom the date of successful assessment. In order to re-qualify after 3years learners must be assessed against all learning outcomes and assessment criteriain the units.
For further information go to www.agored.org.uk/qualifications
For full details go here